All-Star concert features new bands and their coaches. Sunday, June 2, 2019. St. Peter's Lions Hall
This concert follows KitchenRackets All-Star tradition, putting the talent that's teaching our daytime workshops on the stage. This year our BANDEMONIUM ALL-STAR Concert introduces our new young bands of the day in the first half, with their instructors and coaches performing in the second half.
As always, this year's ALL-STAR Concert promises to be a highlight of Cape Breton's music scene this summer.
Tickets are on sale NOW: $20 advance, $25 at the door.
Advance tickets can be purchased:
• in St. Peter's at Mac's Celtic Gifts - 902-535-2500
* in St. Peter's at the Bras D'Or Lakes Inn - 902-535-2200
* in St. Peter's at B&E General Store - 902-535-3349
• in Arichat at the Island Nest - 902-226-0033
• in D'Escousse at the Groundswell - 902-777-7777
* in Louisdale at the Seal Cove Restaurant & Lounge - 902-951-1333
• you can also call Shanna for tickets at 902-631-2746 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doors open at 7:00 PM and the show kicks off at 7:30 PM at the St. Peter's Lions Hall.
Watch for news on this website or Like us on FaceBook to keep posted on updates (use FB LIKE PAGE link at bottom left of screen).
In the second half of the concert, BANDEMONIUM coaches Allie Bennett, Brian Doyle, Buddy MacDonald, Keith Mullins, and Kelli Trottier appear on-stage with Musical Director Scott Macmillan. The evening's festivities will be hosted by Cindy Day, Chief Meteorologist at SaltWire Network.